Monday, August 30, 2010

Posers TOU's

I have recently branched out into a new graphics learning experience, Posers. What a great experience it is turning into. With this comes a new form of shares that I will be offering from time to time.

Here are the TOU's for my Poser images.

Terms of Use for DCIC Poser Images

The Poser image in the files are created by Deborah in NC
Although the original model is not mine (sorry, I am not that talented.....yet.....), the posed images were created by me.
It is shared here on my blogsite: DCIC (Deborah'sCornerInCyberspace) located here:
http://deborahscornerincyberspace.blogspot.com/

My Posers are free for private, personal use only.
This includes but is not limited to tags, stat/letter for IncrediMail, OE, & Windows Mail use.
When using my Poser images in your creations, I would greatly appreciate a link back to my blogsite.
http://deborahscornerincyberspace.blogspot.com/

Please do not offer them in other shares, such as ScrapKits without my written permission, or claim as your own creations.
Contact me here: kay2ndjackson2@gmail.com

My Poser images are free to download, all I ask is you send to my blogsite for download.
Please do not upload to another site.

I hope you enjoy the Posers & tubes/mistes I have to offer, and would love to see what you may create with them.
Feel free to contact me a kay2ndjackson3@gmail.com if you wish to share your creations with me, or have any questions or comments.

If you use in a tutorial, I would love to see your work, and will include on my blog a link to your site for your tutorial.

Thank you for reading and following my Terms of Use for Poser image.

Deborah
http://deborahscornerincyberspace.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment